For special occasions, and times when I just don’t feel like spending tons of money, I make my husband his favorite: anything with peanut butter and chocolate! To make it tons more fun, I’ll wrap it up with a red bow and call it a day. It’s great gift, and minimal ingredients, but it definitely won’t last long. At least not in my house. MMM. The combo is unmatchable. Feel free to put in bananas, but I didn’t. It’s just a yummy loaf that is a feel good after-dinner treat. This recipe is gluten free!
- 1/4 cup of chopped dark chocolate peanut butter cups (I buy them at Trader Joe’s, but I also love Justin’s organic peanut butter cups)
- 1/4 cup of dark chocolate chunks
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Peanut Butter
- 2 cups of Otto’s Cassava Flour
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 1 small container of Siggi’s Vanilla yogurt
- 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cloves
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 room temp Medium eggs
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/4 cup of date sugar (add more if you want it to be really sweet)
- 1/2 cup of nut milk (I use cashew milk)
Grease a loaf pan with coconut oil, place mixture in pan for 25-30 minutes at 425 in the oven. Place extra peanut butter cups along the top of the loaf before putting in the oven for that extra decadence.